SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023 Notification for 905 Nursing Officer Posts, Check Eligibility
Notification for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023: Hello viewers! Read this post in its entirety if you are interested in Nursing Officer positions to get all the specifics of the openings. 905 Nursing Officer positions are currently open, according to the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS). After verifying their qualifications, interested parties may apply for SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Jobs 2023. Starting on January 5, 2023, eligible applicants can submit the SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Online Application Form 2023. Additionally, the deadline for submitting an application for the SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 is January 25, 2023.
|Latest SGPGI Sister Grade II Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer (previously known as Sister Grade–II)|
|No.of Posts||905 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||5th January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||25th January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Written Examination/ Common Recruitment Test (CRT)/ Skill Test/ Technical Examination|
SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Jobs 2023 – Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University, or
- B.Sc. (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized Institute or University.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized Institute/Board or council
- Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in the State/ Indian Nursing Council.
SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
The candidate has to have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 40 years to apply for SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Jobs 2023.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs.1180/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.708/-
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 – Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only.
- For all posts, a Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be held. The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be 02 hours in duration and will be of 100 marks. It will contain multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- The applicants also have to appear for the Skill test/ Technical Examination.
NOTE: The applicants can print their hall ticket for the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) online from the Institute website.
|SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2023 – Important Links|
|To Download The SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023 Notification||Click Here|
|For SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Online Application Form 2023||The Link Will Be Activated On 5th January 2023 Official Website – sgpgims.org.in|
Nursing Officer Posts