INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY BY IBM | FruitDunia
Company – IBM
Role – INTERNSHIP
Salary – 4.3 LPA
Qualification – BTECH/MS/MTECH/PHD
Experience – FRESHERS
Location – PAN INDIA
WHAT THE COMPANY DOES
With operations in more than 171 nations, the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. Charles Ranlett Flint, a trust businessman, formed the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) in Endicott, New York, in 1911. In 1924, the name was changed to “International Business Machines.” Incorporated in New York is IBM. In addition to creating and selling computer hardware, software, and middleware, IBM also offers hosting and consulting services in fields including nanotechnology and mainframe computers. IBM is a significant research group that has, for 29 years running (as of 2021), created the most annual U.S. patents of any company. IBM is credited with creating the automated teller machine (ATM), floppy disc, hard disc drive
• Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree programs: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD.
• Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
• Students should have decent Linux programming exposure.
• Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, etc.
• Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
Students must have a very strong problem-solving aptitude and the ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY BY IBM